MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2021
KINDERLOU GOLF CLUB
4005 BEAR LAKE ROAD
VALDOSTA, GEORGIA 31601
The POAG was established in the early 1900’s, and was incorporated in 1950. POAG has served its members by providing education through training, which in turns provides communities with professional peace officers who work with their communities to provide a safe community to live and raise a family. POAG honors those officers who have given their lives in the line of duty through a line of duty death benefit fund.
In 2012, the POAG Foundation was created for the purpose of providing a charitable means for individuals, organizations and corporations to donate funds and resources toward enhancement of the peace officer’s life, safety, education, job responsibilities, and its heritage. Foundation donors provide a means of funding for training, intelligence led policing initiatives, academic research for the promotion of “evidence based” best practices for peace officers, crime prevention education for the public, and the preservation of law enforcement historical and literacy material. In addition, the Foundation provides scholarships to peace officers and their family members.
The charitable donations will be used towards the professional growth and development of peace officers through training and education, and the promotion of the profession through crime prevention, citizen education, scholarships, and coordination of agencies toward more effective and efficient service for the citizens of this state. In addition, charitable donations will assist in archiving the literary works to document the progress and history of policing in Georgia.
Platinum Sponsor: $1,000.00
- 4ft. by 8ft. Banner displayed at the Golf Course during play and at Registration
- 24’ x 18’ sign at the 18th hole
- Flyer with your company logo and information included in attendee gift bag.
- Recognition in the POAG Magazine with your name and logo displayed and on POAG website, with links to your home page.
Gold Sponsor: $500.00
- 24 x 18 sign displayed at entrance to golf cart path.
- Recognition in the POAG Magazine with your name and logo displayed, and on POAG website.
Hole Sponsor: $125 Each
- A 16 x 12 sign with your name/logo will be placed either greenside or on a tee box.
Recognition in the POAG Magazine with your name and logo displayed. All donors will have their name displayed on a banner that will be displayed at Registration and in the POAG Magazine.